Webinar: Regulatory Insight: Revised K-REACH and Pre-Notification Requirements
South Korea’s main chemical act, the Act of Registration, Evaluation of Chemicals (AREC) (or “K-REACH” as it is commonly known) was significantly revised on 20 March 2018. Draft versions of the Enforcement Decree and Enforcement Rules were also issued in mid-2018. The revisions will come into force on 1 January 2019.
This webinar will cover:
- Main changes to the K-REACH revision and how to remain in compliance
- Pre-notification of existing substances manufactured/imported more than or equal to 1 tonne/year
- Phase-in registration deadlines for existing substances manufactured/imported more than or equal to 1 tonne/year
- Notification of new substances less than 100 kg/year
- Registration of new substances more than or equal to100 kg/year
- Notification of priority control chemicals
Who should attend these webinars?
- Companies that manufacture, import or supply chemicals to South Korea
- Those responsible for environmental compliance in manufacturing businesses
- Those dealing with customer enquiries relating to regulatory compliance
Monday 28 January 2019, 15:00 - 15:30 GMT