On 6th November, Ministry of Environment published six documents detailing the implementation of K-BPR. The public consultation ended on 19th November and the documents were sent to the World Trade Organisation for a 20 day comment period.
The documents include:
- The Regulation on Labelling of Biocidal Products (MOE 2018-801);
- Designation of Consumer Chemical Products Subjected to Safety Checks (MOE 2018-MOE 2018-805);
- Low Risk Biocide Exemptions (MOE 2018-806);
- The data requirements for biocidal active substances and biocidal products (MOE 2018-807);
- Scope and Preparation of Dossier for Active Substances and Biocidal Product (MOE 2018-808).
Fines and Penalties (MOE 2018-812)