Owing to continued expansion of the business and greater demands for services, Yordas Group is looking to employ a regulatory consultant to support in the area of REACH, BPR and Global Notifications.
Depending on experience and interests, and working in collaboration with the management team and consultancy staff, it is expected that successful candidate will be based within the Regulatory Division of the business and support companies with REACH, BPR and other Global Notifications in the Asia Pacific region and / or the Americas. They will undertake client driven activities as directed by the business and must be able to effectively and efficiently communicate with colleagues, clients, international Partners and the authorities.
Role and Responsibilities
- Support the management of Yordas Group’s only representative client accounts to ensure compliance with REACH.
- Provide guidance and develop regulatory compliance strategies to our clients and Partners on REACH, BPR and Global Notifications.
- Take a key role in the delivery of services including the preparation, implementation and coordination of regulatory projects and dossiers with support from the technical and regulatory teams.
- Support clients and colleagues with other Global Notification systems. Countries could include: China, Taiwan, Japan and South Korea.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues, clients, the authorities and Partners.
- Support and further the development and delivery of Yordas training solutions.
Profile and Qualifications
- Applicants are required to have prior experience and knowledge of REACH and / or the BPR, including understanding the regulatory framework and processes necessary to support Yordas Group’s clients.
- Prior experience of any IUCLID would be an advantage.
- Previous experience of supporting overlapping and borderline regulatory or product cases including detergents, biocides, cosmetics or plant protection would be beneficial.
- Be able to learn, assimilate and effectively transfer information to support colleagues, discuss with Partners and advise clients on REACH, BPR and other global notification requirements.
- A scientific background and university degree (MSc or PhD in Environmental Sciences, Chemistry, Biology or equivalent) or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience of managing projects and supporting teams to achieve their objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; service-oriented personality and attitude.
- Strong motivation, with excellent personal organizational and presentation skills.
- Excellent language skills in English; additional language skills would be an asset.