Closing date: 4 February, 2020
This is a fixed term post until 31st October 2022 and is part-financed by the European Regional Development Fund.
We are seeking someone with drive, ambition and vision to help shape our administrative process to support the successful delivery of public funded projects. You will be able to demonstrate strong project finance expertise and the ability to provide a full administrative service with
attention to detail, along with a high level of accuracy and excellent organisational skills.
The Project Control Coordinator will have a key role in ensuring the successful cost control and reporting of several large public funded projects. You should be able to demonstrate experience of financial management on large projects and ensure the adherence to the strict audit requirements of Yordas’ funded projects.
The appointee will be working as part of the Yordas Finance team, with a close link to our Knowledge Transfer Business Unit. The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be able to work effectively within a team and ensure records associated with the project delivery are maintained at the required level. Significant liaison with colleagues and project partners will be required to deliver the work.
• Ability to support financial management of large public funded projects
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organisation and planning skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (at all levels to engage with team members, senior management team and external stakeholders such as project partners and businesses)
• Meeting internal and external deadlines
• Experience with event organisation
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent MS Excel skills
• Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline