Marketing Campaign Manager
Closing date: 4 October, 2019
Reporting to the Global Sales and Marketing Manager, the Marketing Campaign Manager will ideally have a background in B2B marketing campaign management. The core function focus will be to help shape the delivery of strategic and tactical marketing campaigns supporting the alignment between marketing and sales and drive the continued growth of Yordas Group globally.
- Devise B2C (business to consumer) or B2B (business to business) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers
- Working to strict deadlines and KPI’s as set by the Marketing Director
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Brief and oversee the creative process, manage such as designers, animators and printers
- Work within a budget and report any overspend
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Reporting campaign results to senior management and explaining variances.
- Reporting on campaign return on investment and making recommendations
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing
Applications with a covering letter and CV to email@example.com