We are looking to recruit an Account Manager to support the sales of our chemicals management software solution, Yordas Hive. The position will be based in Hamilton, Canada.
- New business growth through a proven qualified lead process
- Manage, maintain and grow an existing customer base
- Sell the Yordas Hive product and service portfolio into the Yordas Group customer account base - this may include some field visits to customers as part of the sales process from time to time
- Provide comprehensive online demonstrations to potential and existing customers
- Closing the sale
- Completing and maintaining account development plans for all customers
- Manage customer relationships: creating positive relationships, setting and managing expectations
- Account management or B2B sales experience necessary
- Experience of “solution selling” and/or complex telesales campaigns
- An interest in and understanding of software sales and how the purchasing process operates for small to medium-sized businesses (our major client focus)
- Consistent achievement of significant results in a competitively targeted environment
- Highly organised and early adopter of new technology
- Strong communication skills - comfortable presenting at senior management level
The successful candidate will be a driven and motivated team player. It is essential for them to have excellent written and verbal communication skills and possess a strong and demonstrable aptitude for sales. It is not expected that the successful candidate will have existing knowledge in chemicals or chemicals regulations and full training will be provided on this topic along with the Yordas Hive software. However, the successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate a strong and broad working knowledge and understanding of IT systems.