An exciting opportunity has arisen for a bright individual to join the Marketing team at Yordas Group.
As Digital Marketing Apprentice you will provide marketing support, working as part of a small team within a fast moving office environment. You will receive ongoing support and development that will provide you with the skills and knowledge required for a successful career within Marketing.
Roles and Responsibilites
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Update the company’s websites in line with the marketing strategy
- Social Media campaigns using Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+ and Instagram
- Email Marketing campaigns
- Support with online and offline adverts
- Providing support with marketing analysis using Google Analytics, Lead Forensics and Salesforce.
- Manage the marketing and promotional materials and liaise with external printers and suppliers
- Provide support with event management
- General marketing administrative duties when required
- Excellent written communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to work as a team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- GCSE Grade 5 or above
- An interest in design would be beneficial